Dr Cynthia Davis is a Clinical and Corporate Psychologist and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Business Coach. As facilitator of Mindwise, Dr Davis offers a comprehensive approach to the transformation of individuals, families, groups, and corporations.
- Bachelor of Education (Major in English Literature, Triple Minor in
Psychology, Theology, Linguistics), Avondale College, NSW (1982)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons). University of Melbourne (1984-1987). Completion
of Psychology subjects only.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology. Chisholm Institute of
- Associate Diploma in Speech and Drama. Trinity College, London. (1982).
- Master of Science. Psychiatry Department, Faculty of Medicine, University
of Melbourne / Austin Hospital (1990).
Thesis Topic: Psychological Variation in Benzodiazepine Withdrawal in Panic
- Doctorate of Philosophy. Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine,
University of Melbourne / Austin Hospital / Royal Melbourne Hospital (1995).
Thesis Topic: Psychological Intervention for Cardiac Surgery Patients.
Professional Memberships and Registrations
- Psychology Board of Australia
- Member Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Endorsed as a Member of the College of Clinical Psychologists of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Christianity and Psychology Interest Group (CAPIG) of the APS
- Registered with Medicare as a Clinical Psychologist
- Registration with Private Health Insurers