In the roles of speaker and presenter Cynthia is professional, reliable and committed to providing 'state of the art' information and skills. Her style is interactive and energetic and combines humour with a respect for the depth of the topics. As there are many aspects to the knowledge Cynthia imparts, speaking presentations are tailored to suit the audience and embody a variety of structured formats across a wide range of dimensions. Presentations have excellent take-away value. See testimonials.
The Human Face of Corporate Culture
5 minutes duration, 1.1 Mb file size.
May take 10-15 minutes to download if you have a slow internet connection.
Under the rubric of the Emotional Intelligence theme, speaking topics for keynote speeches and workshops include the following:
- Emotional Intelligence - the missing dimension in the corporate world.
- Emotional Intelligence - the missing dimension in education.
- Emotional Intelligence - the missing dimension in the family.
- Emotional Intelligence - the heart of intimate relationships.
- Practical Emotional Intelligence skills for management.
- Practical Emotional Intelligence skills for the employee.
- Stress management - a must in the corporate world.
- Stress management - a must in education.
- Stress management - a must in the family.
Other speaking topics relate to motivation, empowerment and personal
development, and include the following:
- How to read people like a book.
- Who really controls you.
- The Relationship Quadrant: You, Love, Work, World.
- How to Out-think, Out-face, Out-wit all opposition all the time.
- Mind Makeovers! From desperation to inspiration.